Organisations in many industries are facing a wave of new regulation and pressure from external stakeholders, including governments, regulators and clients, to improve their governance. Ensuring compliance in this changing regulatory environment is a challenge for many organisations, as is ensuring that the internal controls environment is robust and effective.
Developing and managing an effective, 'no surprises' internal controls environment is the only way to provide assurance to management, regulators and other stakeholders that your organisation is operating in a controlled manner and meeting its regulatory and legal responsibilities.
StratexPoint is specifically designed to support organisations in developing a robust and effective internal controls environment. The solution enables users to:
· Define key controls
· Define processes and systems, and their related risks and controls
· Define a set of Key Controls Indicators
· Assess controls related to the processes and systems
· Define accountability for risks and controls to individuals
· Automate process and systems related risk and controls dashboards and reporting, while enabling advanced analytics
· Encourage a collaborative approach to delivering performance via commentary, alerts and other web 2.0 collaboration capabilities Automating risk and controls dashboards and reporting, while enabling advanced analytics