Systems management involves monitoring and managing the performance of, and risks and controls related to, operational systems to ensure the delivery of the strategy while operating within risk appetite.
Achieving strategic objectives, managing risks, implementing controls and delivering operational performance are all organisational activities which are underpinned and supported by an individual or a portfolio of systems. Managing the organisational portfolio of systems also enables organisations to become more innovative and to respond with greater agility to the needs of the market.
StratexPoint enables organisations to manage and align their portfolio of systems to deliver their strategic objectives; manage their risk; deliver a highly effective controls environment; and deliver operational performance. The solution enables users to:
· Define their key systems and visualize these using Microsoft Visio
· Define and manage risks and controls related to systems
· Conduct systems related risk and control assessments
· Define indictors for systems
· Align initiatives and actions to drive systems improvements