Introduction to Risk-Based Performance Management Webinar
6th February 2014
To effectively streamline management and regulatory reporting, organisations need to adopt an integrated framework, which covers strategy (performance management), Risk & Compliance.
By attending this webinar, attendees will gain insights into the Risk-Based Performance Management methodology. This methodology, which builds on, and integrates the Balanced Scorecard, COSO and ISO31000 frameworks, provides a proven approach which enables organisations to streamline their management and regulatory reporting while delivering real business value.
- Understand the scale of management and regulatory reporting required, and therefore the opportunity to streamline the process and reduce costs.
- To gain an understanding of the Risk-Based Performance Management methodology.
- To develop an understanding of risk appetite and develop a clear, actionable framework for defining your risk appetite.
- To understand the relationship between strategic objectives, risk appetite and risk exposure, and tools for managing this relationship.
- To understand the role of strategic objectives and key risks, how to define, integrate and align these.
- To understand the role of initiatives and actions, and how they are aligned to drive your complete change agenda.
- To understand the role of risk and control assessment, key indicators and how assessment and indicator data can be used together to drive better decision-making.
- To gain an understanding of the Risk-Based Performance Management Maturity Model and how it can be used before, during and after implementation of a new strategy and risk framework.
Who should attend?
This webinar is recommended for executives, managers and analysts who are seeking the best practical knowledge and hands on experience in developing and implementing a streamlined management and regulatory reporting framework, with a particular emphasis on financial services organisations.
The webinar is FREE to attend
About the speaker:
Andrew Smart is the CEO & Founder at StratexSystems and is also a Founder of Manigent, a management and consultancy organisation which delivers performance and risk management solutions to Financial Services and other regulated industries within the UK & Europe.Andrew is also the creator of the Risk-Based Performance Management methodology. He holds an MBA from Henley Business School and is a Professional member of the Institute of Operational Risk. He has recently published a book entitled, "Risk-Based Performance Managaement- Integrating Strategy & Risk" which is available from Amazon.
About Risk Based Performance:
Risk-Based Performance Management (RBPM) is a strategic management methodology that integrates enterprise strategy, performance and risk management to enable organisations to align risk-taking to strategy to drive sustainable strategic execution. The RBPM methodology is designed to place risk management and specifically, risk appetite at the core of organisational strategy execution.
Building on existing management frameworks, such as the Balanced Scorecard, COSO and ISO31000 frameworks, RBPM developed as a result of a series of engagements completed with clients in the UK financial services industry in 2006/07. The methodology was further refined during a year-long academic research project involving 21 financial services organisations in the city of London.