We use the Windows 10 universal app platform because it means our customers can access our solutions via their mobile, tablet, PC or laptop and their experience will be consistent and flexible. So our users receive a unique, highly-personalized experience which delights and engages them.
Paraphrasing the original article that introduced the Strategy Map, in the presentation, Ascendore CEO outlines how the Strategy Map can be used as part of an overall strategy management system to improve the execution of the risk management strategy. This presentation is based on an Ascendore customers use of the Strategy Map for Operational Risk Management.
Our CEO, Andrew Smart is speaking at the New Generation Operational Risk: Risk Culture and Business Conduct Behaviour conference in Helsinki, Finland.
Andrew will be speaking on the topic of Embedding Risk & Controls Self Assessment (RCSA) into Strategic Planning and Business Strategy.
Last week, In Part 1 of this series, we outlined three key reasons why we built on Integrated Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) solution on SharePoint.
- Support the shift from a centralised to a decentralised approach to Enterprise GRC
- Enable a firm-wide risk transformation
- Provide firm-wide clarity on individual accountabilities
This week we add three more reasons for building our GRC solution on SharePoint. These are;
- Provide risk and compliance reporting that is aligned to other management reporting, not alien to it
- Be familiar and easy to use
- Deliver real, tangible business value